Breakfast can be one of the more difficult meals to really enjoy. Often, it's just an after thought as the last of the coffee drips slowing into our mouth and the daunting realities of the day ahead awaken as the caffeine enters our blood stream and pushes our mind into some sense of reality. Not yet ready to leave the comforts of the dream world or the pleasantness and safety of our beds we somehow think that by eating something, anything that we will be spared the truth. So we eat. Often sugary cereals or bread with some fruit but mostly sugar, that we spread it each slice hoping that there is at least some healthy bits to it. All the while dashing out the door, hoping to get ahead of the traffic, catch the waiting bus or subway and make it work early enough that we can just blame the traffic or missing the bus for our tardiness.
But here is a simple yet tasty Granola, that will change all of this. Instead of fearing the morning, the coldness of the commute to work, this Granola recipes will make you want to sing a pleasant tune, hop to the bus or subway, you will even want to greet your boss with a hug and every time you eat this particular Granola the sun will shine and there will be magical rainbows dancing through the sky. So now you can enjoy the world a little bit more that you have the secert to the morning.
350 grams Oats
50 grams Shredded Cocount
100 grams Mixed Nuts, chopped
8 grams Vanilla Sugar
15 ml Cinnamon
30ml Maple Syrup
100 ml Coconut Oil
1. Melt the Coconut Oil in a pan on low heat.
2. Preheat oven to 100 C.
3. Mix Oats, Shredded Coconut, Mixed Nuts, Vanilla Sugar, Cinnamon and Salt together in a large bowl.
4. Add Maple Syrup and mix again.
5. Add Coconut Oil and mix once more.
6. Pour Granola on baking sheet with parchment paper (baking paper) and place in oven.
7. Stir every 15min until throughly toasted....approx. One Hour. Or watch all of Josh Ritters music video's here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn6V7QNeK4nEwgjPQkwGPofHbAxA3whoW
Plus a couple more songs.....all depends on how you count time....Josh Ritter Time or Coporate Time...your choice.